JTI Boston is looking for a Middle School Engagement Coordinator. This position is a full-time, year-round position that includes competitive salary, health insurance, paid vacation, sick time, professional development and mentoring/coaching. Our Middle School Engagement Coordinator will:
- Build and strengthen relationships with pre-teens, teens, and partners throughout the community;
- Have a passion for planning and coordination, service-learning and organizational relationship building;
- Bring creativity and energy to marketing, recruitment and outreach efforts and strategies;
- Develop a menu of opportunities for pre-teens in the Metrowest and North Shore suburbs of Greater Boston;
- Embrace your love for Jewish Camp! This position has the potential to spend summers as a member of the
leadership team at Camp Tel Noar, a Cohen Camp located in Hampstead, NH. The successful candidate for
the position will be interviewed by Camp Tel Noar in a separate process.