Say Hello to Friends, Snow Sports & Fun
Love skiing, boarding or tubing and hanging with your friends?
Then our Loon Mountain Overnight is just for you! We’ll drive up to Loon on Saturday night and get to know new and old friends alike. Then Sunday morning we’ll make our way over to the mountain for a full day of snow sports at the awesome Loon Mountain.
Join us for skiing, snowboarding, tubing, movies, dinner, and hanging with friends. Cost includes room, bus, meals, helmet and lift ticket. There are additional costs for optional lessons, equipment rentals or a single bed.
- Who: Grades 6-8 and 9-12
- When: January 12-13, 2019
- Meet: Saturday, January 12 at 5:30pm at Temple Ner Tamid, 368 Lowell Street in Peabody
- Return: Sunday, January 13 at 7pm
- Where: Loon Mountain, Lincoln, NH
- Cost: $175/person includes lift ticket OR tubing, transportation, accommodations, and some meals
- Additional: Half-day lesson (+$99), ski/snowboard rental (+$36) and single bed (+$60.00)