Say Hello to Friends, Snow Sports & Fun
Love skiing, boarding or tubing and hanging with your friends?
Then our Loon Mountain Overnight is just for you! We’ll ride the bus up to Loon on Saturday night and get to know new and old friends alike over pizza, movies and games at our hotel. Then Sunday morning we’ll make our way over to the mountain for a full day of snow sports at the impressive Loon Mountain.
Rent equipment or bring your own (but helmets are mandatory!) Hit the slopes with friends all day or sign up for a group lesson in the morning. Not a skier or snowboarder? Not a problem! Loon Mountain offers tubing and ice skating as well as roaring fires both indoors and outdoors.
- Who: Students in grades 6-12, with different tracks for 6-8th and 9-12th graders
- What: A great opportunity to hang with old and new friends while enjoying wintry activities in the beautiful White Mountains
- When: Saturday evening, January 11-Sunday evening, January 12
- Where: Loon Mountain, Lincoln, NH
Transportation will be provided from a central meeting location in the Greater Boston area
- How much: $175*, which covers lift tickets, accommodations, transportation, and some meals. Ski rentals and lessons, as well as tubing and skating packages, are available for an additional cost (see pricing in the PayPal box on this page). Please bring money for lunch on the mountain on Sunday.
- Questions? Contact Dana@JTIBoston.org or 508-250-0342