Say Hello to Friends, Snow Sports & Fun
Love skiing, boarding or tubing and hanging with your friends?
Then the Loon Mountain Overnight is just for you! We’ll drive up to Loon on Saturday night and get to know new and old friends alike. Then Sunday morning we’ll make our way over to the mountain for a full day of skiing/boarding/tubing at the awesome Loon Mountain.
Grades 6-8 and 9-12 are all invited to join us for skiing, snowboarding, tubing, movies, dinner, and hanging with friends. Cost includes room, bus, meals, and lift ticket. There are additional costs for helmets and for optional lessons or equipment rentals.
- Who: 6th-12th Graders
- What: An overnight excursion! Enjoy a day on the slopes after a fun overnight in a nearby hotel. Skiers, snowboarders, tubers, beginners and experts welcome!
- When: January 27-28, 2018 (see bus schedule for Saturday departure and Sunday return times)
- Where: Loon Mountain in Lincoln, NH
- How Much: $155 per person includes hotel room w/4 kids per room*, transportation, breakfast, dinner, and lift ticket.
- OPTIONAL ADD-ONS:
Ski or Snowboard Rental – $36
Helmet Rental – $5
2.5-hour Lesson: $69
Single Bed: $50
- Bus schedule: Buses will leave the JCCNS in Marblehead at 4:00 p.m.
Pick up at Temple Ner Tamid in Peabody at 4:30 p.m.
Return to TNT at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Return to the JCCNS at approximately 7 p.m.