Exciting New Programs for Middle-schoolers
Middle school programming is a collaboration aimed at getting more 6th-8th grade youth together. Throughout the year, there are programs that allow middle schoolers on the North Shore and in Metrowest to come together and have an introduction to teen programming before high school.
Our programs generally happen Sunday afternoon and include lunch. Check out our calendar for the 2018-2019 school year!
- Bowling and Laser Tag Night – December 16: THE METROWEST JEWISH PRE-TEEN ENGAGEMENT COLLABORATIVE presents Bowling and Laser Tag for Metrowest 6-8th Graders! $30/Pre-Teen (includes shoe rental, laser tag, arcade and pizza!) RSVP: tinyurl.com/APEX12-16-18 Pay: Paypal.me/MWPreTeens/30
- Loon Mountain – January 12-13: A fun overnight experience for skiers, snowboarders, and snow tubers. We’ll play games and watch a movie at the hotel Saturday night before a full day of snow sporting on Sunday. This program will have a middle school group and a high school group.
- MLK Day of Service with JCRC – January 21: Work alongside other Metrowest middle school friends to make a huge impact. We’ll roll up our sleeves and help make our community a better place.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 781.244.5544.
North Shore Programs:
- Rock Climbing – January 6: 3rd-8th graders get your climbing shoes ready (actually, those are provided) and stretch out your arms, because on January 6th, North Shore Youth Group will be going Rock Climbing at MetroRock Climbing Centers in Everett from 2-4pm. Please plan to eat lunch beforehand. Snacks and drinks are available to purchase. If anyone is in need of a ride, please let us know and we can help arrange one. Please make sure to sign and return the waiver (email firstname.lastname@example.org for forms). $30/person
- Loon Mountain – January 12-13: A fun overnight experience for skiers, snowboarders, and snow tubers. We’ll play games and watch a movie at the hotel Saturday night before a full day of snow sporting on Sunday. This program will have a middle school group and a high school group. Sign up in December and learn more.
- The Illusionists in Boston – March 10: This mind blowing spectacular showcases the jaw dropping talents of the most incredible Illusionists on earth. The Illusionists – Live From Broadway is packed with thrilling and sophisticated magic of unprecedented proportions. Learn more and sign up in February.
- J-Serve – April 15: Be a part of a community-wide day of service! Join 200 people of all ages to work on community service projects that include building, painting, gardening, and more! Families are welcome at this amazing day. This program will have a middle school group and a high school group and community service hours are available. Learn more and sign up in March.
Questions? Email Gabe@jtiboston.org